COVID-19 Response and Requirements
Last update October 6th
Our first priority at Modales Wines is the health and safety of our staff and that of our customers. We are making every effort to put in place and thoroughly implement procedures to combat Coronavirus at our facility.
- All of our staff have been trained on safe service practices including sanitization, social distancing, and minimal touch points.
- We require that all staff and customers wear face masks when moving about, but customers can remove them while seated at their table.
- Our menu is touchless with a QR code to scan with a smart phone on every table. Paper menus are still provided if needed.
- We continue to provide only table service on our heated patio for best airflow and social distancing.
- All tables are spaced more than 6 feet apart, and we have built mobile partitions to create intimacy and avoid airborne drift.
- We have opened a Drive-In Tasting Space on our lawn so customers don’t even need to leave their car if they prefer.
- We offer Curbside Service, which is touchless if you order online.
As much as we have planned, tested, adapted, and continue testing, the specifics of what you may experience is proving to be an evolution. Even though we are in the fortunate position to provide safe and excellent service, we highly recommend that you make a reservation so that we can provide the best possible experience.