Tasting Room Wine Ambassador
The Tasting Room Wine Ambassador is responsible for curating the Modales Wines customer experience, and works closely with and reports to the Tasting Room Manager reports directly to the Tasting Room Manager.
● Be able to curate the correct level of experience that best meets Customer’s needs and direct them to the corresponding wine experience
● Listen to each customer as an individual and attempt to meet their needs
● Understand the Modales and Ooba product portfolios and be able to effectively tell our company’s story.
● Effectively interact with customers to meet their needs and make sure they are satisfied
● Efficiently operate the Point-of-Sale system and the cash register ● Tasting Room maintenance including light cleaning, taking inventory, and restocking as needed
● Prepare for and assist in the execution of small events
● Help enforce company policy, ensuring all personnel are working safely, working correctly, and treated respectfully
● Act as a company spokesperson and demonstrate situational awareness during all times in public
● Must be a minimum of 18 years old, 21 years of age preferred ● Must be available to work a minimum of six (6) Friday, Saturday, or Sunday shifts per month
● Must be able to effectively communicate with a diverse population of customers and remain outwardly composed in potentially confrontational situations
● Passion for, and existing knowledge of, food, wine, and hospitality service strongly preferred
Pay and Hours
● Tasting Room Ambassadors will earn $12-$25 per hour based on gratuity received.
● Seasonal position with potential for year-round employment
● 25 to 30 hours per week preferred but not required
● Hourly compensation based on skills and experience
How to apply
Visit Modaleswines.com to submit an application form and one-page resume References will be requested prior to final hiring decisions